Anyone wanting to do their own replacement can buy the spark plugs off the shelf in a blister pack.
The simple system of ID number and Bosch number points the way straight to the required spark plug. And to all the important information on correct, professional installation.
The Bosch Super is available in a blister pack for the majority of vehicles
The compact range for gardening implements and forestry equipment: Bosch Super special
Special spark plugs for motorcycles: Bosch Super special
- Choose a spark plug with an electrode gap of 0.7 mm (standard) or regulate the gap accordingly.
- Always clean the cylinder head before removing an old spark plug.
- Remove the old spark plug.
- Start by screwing in the new spark plug by hand and then tighten to the correct torque using a torque wrench (see packaging).
- Check the spark plug connector (visual inspection for cracks). Replace this if defective.
- Apply the insulating paste directly to the connector.
- Attach the connector.